What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

13 mile run and brand new carpet!

Had a great 13 mile run in the new shoes today.  I am definitely not feeling fast right now but having pain free (and happy) feet is the priority!  I cut my run short by 2 miles because we had new carpet installed on our entire 2nd floor (all bedrooms.)  I was so anxious to come home and admire it, put all the furniture back in its place and do the chore I love to do the most (and really the only one I actually like doing) ...yup, you guessed it.  VACUUM!  It looks so awesome now.  We splurged and have decided that we are going to stay here much longer than planned.  hooray!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Congrats on having happy feet! That is really important!

Keri said...

Yay for being pain free and the new carpet!