What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The power of massage.

Rest day + massage = happy, happy, happy body and mind. I couldn't imagine life without a massage. It soothes. It calms. It regenerates. It restores. and thankfully I have the BEST massage therapist in. the. world. She gets me ready for my big races...mentaly and physically.  She is able to repair the damage that I do by not stretching enough.  She instills confidence in me.  She is a cheerleader.  She is a teacher.  She is one of my dearest friends and simply put, she has Magic Hands. Thank you SBF!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love my massage therapist also. Not only does she cure what ails me she also motivates me!