What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 8

I definitely don't feel like I have been training for Ironman for 2 months.  It's hardly felt like 2 days...I have been so focused on the marathon that I have hardly noticed the cross-training.  This week was a good week though- busy at home, work and with training.  Had lunch with a dear, old friend, girl's night with the Weeds and a bbq with the Family Urbine.  In between all my socializing and working, I managed to get in the following workouts too:

Monday ~ 21 mile ride
Tuesday ~ 5.5 mile run, 1800 meter swim
Wednesday ~ 31 mile tempo ride
Thursday ~ 8 mile run
Friday ~ REST
Saturday ~ 15 mile run, 2350 meter swim
Sunday ~ 51 mile ride

Swimming
Goal: 4750 meters
Actual: 4150 meters

Cycling
Goal: 93 miles
Actual: 103 miles

Running:
Goal: 29 miles
Actual: 28.5 miles

I am feeling pretty tired.  Looking forward to my next stabilizer week, whenever that is. 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great job on the training! Keep up the good work!