What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

What. a. week!

Wow.  I experienced some high HIGHS and some low lows.  I love my acupuncturist and dig my new chinese herbs.  Work has been amazing.  I haven't felt this kind of unity in a long time.  My friends and family are amazing.  My husband is the love of my life.  I love my girls (the dogs) to death.  My in-laws are wonderful and it's been soooo nice spending time with them.  I feel like I have finally have opened up on an emotional level and  training has rocked!  Sleep has been mediocre but I am still. happy.  I can't explain it but I feel like things are finally coming together.  It's such a cool feeling. I am sure what I am feeling is "most people's normal" but this is HUGE for me. 

Sunday - 2850 meter swim.  Need to figure out how to keep those damn elbows up!
Monday - until this Sunday (today) as I can't remember jackshit for details right now so let's go with totals:
Swimming: 7000 meters (Goal: 7000 yards)
Biking: 105 miles (Goal: 90 miles)
Running: 28.5 miles (Goal: 32 miles)

I am still in BASE and I feel incredible.  I am ready for week #13 of training. BRING IT!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Congrats! It sounds like you are having a great time in life right now and that is fab!