What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st? HOW did THAT happen?

(((whoooooooo))) (((whoooo!))) [IMAGINE: whistle sound]  It's the first of July.  It's the first of July?  Whoah.  I wasn't expecting it I guess.  Not sure how as I do have access to a daily calendar but I am still kind of in shock that half of 2010 has passed.  I guess when you get older you think about stuff like that...but I digress...don't want to get too morbid. 

Finished up last night's 30 miler with 10 more miles on the trainer before work.  I could have skipped it but right now, I feel the need to commit and execute.  If I am able to, I will.  If I can't, I won't.  That's sort of my motto... the rest of the ride was uneventful considering I had to watch the news.   I was looking forward to acupuncture tonight with hopes that we could do some work to open up the lungs.  It was a great session and I am, of course, antsy for the next one. I am hoping/praying/wishing that this is going to help with all of my ailments.  I shouldn't put too much pressure on it though, as I too need to do some work.  I am still having trouble breathing so not sure what's in store for me training wise in these next few days...


1 comment:

Christi said...

Where has this year gone?