What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, July 5, 2010

R.A.C.E. W.E.E.K!

It's race week.  Woohoo!!!  I AM SO EXCITED!!  My first triathlon of the season is Sunday,the Boulder Peak. It's arguably (and that would be me doing the arguing) the hardest Olympic distance triathlon in Colorado that is NOT an Xterra.  I absolutely love it.  It is the only Oly course I have ever raced and this will be year #3 doing it. (you all know I am this silly creature of habit, right?!) I am sad that my SBF will not be there to share in the fun but she'll be with me in spirit no doubt!

This week is meant to rest up, relax and get my body ready for the Peak.  I have yet to break 3 hours on the course and I want to sooooo bad!!  I am so close - 1 minute to be precise- from achieving this goal.  I feel fresh and am anxious to see what I can do this year.  I'm feeling pretty confident about this one...

1 comment: