What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tomorrow.

Oh how I am ready to race tomorrow.  I feel rested.  I feel ready.  I had a crappy swim at the stroke n stride Thursday, 37 minutes for 1500 meters *which included a beach run between laps* but still.  That SUCKS.  Hoping to come in at 33 minutes tomorrow.  I watched a bunch of freestyle swimming videos yesterday and have been bombarding my "swimmer" friends with questions on form and efficiency.  I have high aspirations for my swim and think that I can pull it together, we'll see. 

I am not expecting much more out of the bike than the previous 2 Peaks because I haven't worked hard on speed or power. at. all.  Tomorrow's ride might be, like, the 10th time I've ridden outside??  sad. but so true.  My only hope is that I'm not slower.  I have some rather lofty expectations of myself for the run since I've busted my ass this year to improve on it.  It will all depend on how I feel once I dismount the bike...

The forecast looks good.  I'm ready to get this show on the road.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am reading this after the race report. So it looks like you nailed the goals you set out for your self! Congrats!