What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy legs

I celebrated Mike's birthday a LOT harder than he did last night and missed my 4am wake-up call i.e. my $4 plastic alarm clock from Target.  Piece of crap.  Anyways, I think it was my body's way of telling me to take it easy today and rest, which I did.  (actually, my body didn't tell me, it actually screamed at me to rest!!) 

Had a killer massage tonight with Jess...had her work mostly my lower body.  It was incredinly painful as she dug her tiny yet insanely strong fingers into the core of my muscles and ripped them to shreds from the inside out.  Hooray.  happy legs.  Happy legs for me! 

Going to try again tomorrow morning and get up early for a nice 8 mile run.  I'm heading to bed now, sober, so this should be no problem.  I hope.  shitty alarm clock.  ugg

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love those massages that really get into the muscles! I hope you made the workout today. :)