What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye Summer.

Adios friend.  I am going to miss your 90 degree days.  Sunlight until 9pm.  Drinks on the patio.  You were a great friend this year and I can't wait to see you in 2011.  But don't hurry back too soon, I have a lot of life to live until then...

5am and out the door for an easy 7 mile run before work.  Seems like the sun comes up later and later each day so most of my a.m. runs take place in the dark.  A little depressing to say the least.  After work, I snuck in a 26 mile ride before the sun set.  I saw a beautiful lightening storm way out east (far enough away to not scare the shit out of me!) and a rainbow afterwards.  I am going to miss riding outside after work because soon enough, it will be too dark...so to the basement I will go. 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Riding in the basement is really hard so I hope we don't have to do this soon!