What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday is a day of rest.

So, what that means technically is that I didn't train today but I got a lot of other-everyday-people-type-stuff done -grocery shopping, dog walking and some laundry.  Saving up my energy for tomorrow's run, marathon #46 in Colorado Springs.  I have run the American Discovery Trail before when it was an out and back, but with the new point to point course, I am excited to see what's in store.  Don't think for one minute that the DNF of Estes Park isn't in the back of my mind but a sunny forecast tells me weather will not be a factor.  We shall just wait and see... but I am incredibly hopeful.

No comments: