What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Swimday.

I love big swims. Can you believe those words are actually coming out of my mouth?!?  Loaded up my iPod with some fun new music and enjoyed it for 3,050 meters.  The best part of swimming?  The HOT hot tub afterwards.  What a reward!  It’s coming together.  I feel more comfortable in the pool with each swim session and am starting to really think about what swimming in the Ocean will be like.  I am part nervous/part excited/part scared.  I try imagining worse case scenarios and how I will handle myself, trying to remain as calm and relaxed as possible.  I am looking forward to this extreme change of venue and can’t wait to see how it all pans out.  Um, I am however a little nervous about the jellyfish...

No comments: