What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Race report coming....

As it always is, life after Ironman is insane.  Not sure how or why as I feel like I should have LESS to do and more time to do it in but I guess I am just doing the things that have been put off for 7 months.  Like getting my nails done.  and my hair.  and getting all my annual doctor appointments in.  and spending real time with my husband which doesn't involve a bike, a Garmin or goggles. and seeing my friends.  If I would have delivered a commentary on Ironman Florida immediately after, it would have been sour and jaded.  I needed this time to let the positive moments from the day emerge and make themselves known to me.  A lot went down on November 6th and I think I am finally ready to talk about it.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I can't wait to read your race report!