What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve.

Pos Surgery - Day 2

Big day today.  BIG I tell you.  Santa is coming early!  8 weeks ago, my poor husband was laid up, feeling sorry for himself, drugged out of his mind, in a whole world of hurt.  A 6" titanium plate was screwed into his collar bone, which was broken in 5 places.  P.A.I.N.F.U.L.  But now?  Wow.  56 days later...and he is recovered.  He is training for a half-marathon.  He is riding his bike.  and today?  Yeah.  Oh yeah.  Today he gets to SWIM.  We're hitting the pool this afternoon and after what seems like an eternity, he is finally getting in the water.  I am not sure who is more excited.  Well, it's probably him but I am really freaking excited.  What a wonderful Christmas present!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I hope he has a great swim!

RunnerChick said...

Wonderful! Enjoy the swim! An excelllent Christmas present!