Well, if 5-4-3-2-1 thinks I'm stylish, aw, shucks, I will just have to learn how to take a compliment!! My beautiful and amazing friend and fellow blogger, Cara, is a rock star! Please check out her musings and mishaps as she trains for her first marathon.
Now, apparently there are no set rules in receiving the Sylish Blogger Award but I have read that I need to share seven things about myself or share seven photos of my past (um, no way). And so without further adieu, please read on and laugh, I mean learn...
1. I tend to add "ers" to the end of all of my pet's names. I call Willow - Willers, Luna - Looners and I called Josey - Josers. I don't call Mike - Mikers so I know rule this only applies to animals.
2. I detest listening to other people brush their teeth. I hate to hear that contstant brushing and swooshing in their mouths. It drives. me. NUTS.
3. I still eat macaroni and cheese with hot dogs for dinner when Mike is out of town. My friend Cara eats popcorn so hey, we all have our vices.
4. I absolutely refuse to pay a race entry fee for anything less than a marathon. I cannot justify forking over $80 for a half-marathon when I can get up at 4am on a weekday and do it before work. seriously.
5. I probably only get 5 hours of sleep a night. Not enough for the average person let alone someone who trains as much as I do but somehow it works. I don't know how, but it does.
6. I am obsessed with vacuuming. I love it. I hate dirty floors. I vacuumed twice today. I am not kidding.
7. My husband is my best friend. Poor guy. I do everything in front of him that I would do if no one were watching. I think he has even told me that I am the grossest person he knows. But I don't care because I know that I can truly be me and he will love me anyways. I am so lucky!
Now to pass on the Stylish Blogger award to some of MY favorites!! Check them out....they rock.
Momma Fid ... Karen was a childhood friend that always made me laugh...she still does as an adorable mother who lives a most animated and humorous life.
For the Love of Pizza ... ok, ok, this is my husband's blog but he is eloquent AND hilarious!
Views from the Mountain ... KK is a wonderful friend and a badass triathelete (and I mean BADASS!) Her humor and honesty is raw and entertaining.