What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, January 7, 2011

oRLaNdO!

We're here.  We got in late last night and arrived at the Brewer's around 1am. I can already feel the humidity...my fingers are swelling, my hair is frizzing and my nose is well, happy.  No dryness to deal with.  SCORE!  The forecast looks perfect for Sunday.  Light winds, low in the upper 40's, high in the mid-60's.  Considering we start at 5:45am, there will be no issues with heat.  yippee!

The rest of the family arrived today and we're getting together tonight for dinner.  I am sure many laughs will be had and many beers will be consumed.  What a special weekend. I just love it when the family is all together!!
Me and My sissies

No comments: