What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Long week. Long nights.

I haven't been sleeping too solid since Luna's surgery. Ok, since I was about 13 but whatever. She's my baby and I sure do worry about her.  I know she has no concept of time or space but I sure do.  This morning I woke up at 5am and hopped on the trainer for an hour.  It felt good to just move.  Wake up a little.  I am exhausted, don't get me wrong.  and I am not sure how I operate on such few hours of sleep. It will all catch up to me one day and I will end up sleeping like, 26 hours.  and it will be heaven. 

1 comment:

Christi said...

How is Luna? I hope she is healing quickly! I am sending positive vibes her way.