What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Friday, March 4, 2011

A little swim anyone?

I just love Fridays.  I mean, who doesn't?  Granted, Saturday is better (if you don't have to work) but I love kicking off the weekend with a great day at work (productive, no drama) and my after-work long swim.  There is something about gliding through the water on a Friday night, after a tough week that really relaxes me and gets myself out of my own head.  Just love!  3100 meter swim tonight.  It felt really good.  Free.  fluid.  like a kid.

Came home to a delicious dinner - Chicken Cordon Bleu and a big, beautiful salad.  A couple of tasty IPAs and a fun little movie with J-LO - The Back Up Plan.  Love her, what a darling.  Early to bed and hope to get a jump  on some spring cleaning tomorrow.  It's in the air...

1 comment:

Christi said...

I wish I could enjoy swimming like you do!