What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

So much to talk about, so little time.

I have so much to share but haven't had one second to myself, it seems, since I've returned from the East Coast. Life is good though.  Really good.  and when I have some time to myself, I promise, I will share everything.  Until then...Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing phenomemoms out there.  I can't wait to be one myself...Soon I hope.  Soon.

2 comments:

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

Hey, new follower here! Look forward to reading your blog. Especially since you are so experienced with marathons!!I am doing my first in September.

I'M Tri-ing said...

Thanks for the follow...I look forward to learning from your marathon and triathlon experiences.