What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vineman Training - Week 3

4900 meters in the pool, 108 miles on the bike and 30 miles on the run.  

So I broked down and saw Plaatjes.  He did not disappointI was screaming, kicking and sweating the entire time he worked on me.  He said that I have a leg length discrepancy (8mm) and that may be the evil root of all my issues.  When he cracked my back, I felt so much relief and after the torture session  a hot bath  and a heating pad  I could already feel the positive effects of his handy work.  I had a short run with Nate (brother-in-law and neighbor) on Friday and felt fantastic!  I am going to continue to seeMark for PT for awhile, until I think weve got this issue hammered out. Literally.

No comments: