What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Centered.

Tonight I went back to the one thing I know that can calm me, take my breath away and give me the endorphin rush I need...Corepower Yoga.  A few years ago, my SBF introduced me to this practice of yoga and I was immediately addicted, going several times a week.  And then Ironman training began and poor Corepower Yoga was kicked to the curb for swimming, biking and running.  But now, those 3 disciplines are going to take a backseat (hopefully) to the one activity that gives me everything. Peace, spirituality, a sense of being grounded and an amazing cardio workout.  I love it.  I absolutely, passionately LOVE it and am already checking out this week's schedule to see how many more classes I can fit in.  When one door closes, another one always opens...always.

5 comments:

Christi said...

That is awesome! I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

TarynMurtagh said...

Love me some CPY. My favorite is Hot Power Fusion with about ten gallons of water after...

Amy said...

Amen to that! I have started doing a yoga DVD (Can't get out for a class) and I looooooove it. So different from the past couple years and it's so relaxing yet such a good workout. Good for you my friend!

KK said...

ohm! Hope you're having a blast in Napa!

Yoga Teacher Training said...

Yoga is our shared passion. We may have different styles, but all of us have the same goal. You have a wonderful writing style. Clear, concise, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your insights.