What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A girl lost...

Making the decision to scale back my training and choose a new path has been a blessing and a curse.  I enjoy the idea of trying new things - mountain biking - Corepower yoga *lots and lots of it* - traveling without a race *what?!?!* ...but there are days I feel a little lost.  Ok, a lot. My mind is in one place, but my body another.  I am still craving those 5 to 6 hour Saturday workouts and 2 a days. I know this will pass as I slowly transition from the skin of an Ironman triathlete to my own...but what my "own" is, I just don't know yet...I'll let you know when I figure it out.  Until then, I will take it one step at a time...

No comments: