What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, August 1, 2011

NoCal

This past weekend was spent having an absolute BLAST and no regrets with my husband and older sister in San Francisco and Wine Country.  As you recall, I was supposed to be racing Vineman this weekend and I did have a moment or two where I was pretty sad that I wasn't.  Then another glass of Cabernet or pint of IPA was presented to me and that feeling quickly dissipated.

I had never been to northern California before and was so excited about this trip.  We stayed in San Francisco for 2 days before heading out to Sonoma/Napa.  This vacation was exactly what I needed, including some running on the ocean as well as an incredible 4 hour mountain biking excursion with StokedSF in Muir Woods.  Only 1 crash!

This vacation was exactly what we needed.  I can't wait to go back but more importantly, I can't wait for our wine to arrive! 












No comments: