What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Curve balls and lemonade.

2011.  Wow.  It's almost over.  Do you sit back at the end of each year and say the same thing and then ask yourself the following:  Where the heck did all the time go?  What did I spend all my time doing?  Why is my bank account so low in funds? Was it a wonderful year?  Did it suck? What can I change next year to make it better?  What will I cut out?  What will I add?  (What races will I do???) 

I know we still have 48 days left in this year but for many so reasons I am already thinking about 2012.  I don't want to get ahead of myself though...wishing away my life, leaping out of the moment and missing out on the now.  But...I can still dream, right?  I don't know what next year holds.  Hell, I don't even know what this evening holds.  I do know that I am ready to get my batting average up.  Throw me a curve ball.  I dare you!  And all that crap about making lemonade out of lemons - well, I am not a fan of lemonade but toss this girl some sour grapes and I will craft some wicked good wine and toast myself into a wonderful new year...filled with new adventures and beautiful new memories just waiting for me to make...


2 comments:

neen95 said...

Great attitude girlfriend! I love it. Stay present, it's always the best place to be!

Christi said...

Here's to a great year in 2012!