What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Everything happens for a reason. Fact or fiction?

Without being able to share what my life is enduring right now, I can tell you that I wake up every day with only one question that I ask myself ... How do I make this an ok day?  I hope to one day soon be able to ask myself...How do I make this a great day? I often hear too, that I am only given what I can handle.  Some days I don't find that to be true, I find it to be bullshit actually. BUT I somehow am able to drag my butt through my day, make it to my bed at night, fall asleep (at some point) and wake up and vow to myself to give it my best "today." Sometimes my best is mediocre.  For now, I'll take it.  and I am going with the notion that everything happens for a reason.  I am just waiting to find out what that reason is.  And with that, I am dragging my butt to bed and am hoping to wake up tomorrow and asking myself, How can I make this a good day?

3 comments:

Christi said...

I am so sorry that you are going through some difficult times. No one really deserves the hard times we face but we all do. Just know that I am here for ya if you need anything!

Meaghan said...

Yuck - sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch.. When crap life stuff happens to me, I try to focus on the things I can control, and let go of those that I can't. Focus on getting through one day at a time, with as little pain as possible. xoxo

I'M Tri-ing said...

That sucks. If I may be so bold as to quote Katy Perry, "After a hurricane comes a rainbow". My little girls sing that song and it always makes me smile, I hope it does for you too.
Keep you chin up.