What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting antsy.

With all the racing going on around me, I am getting so antsy for the 2012 season.  I am thinking heavily about a possible late winter marathon.  Hmm.  Possibly L.A. (again) or Mardi Gras in New Orleans (again)?  I have become the budget queen so I have to do this on very limited funds.  Colorado has so many marathons but they are from May to October.  Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't want to wait that long.  So.  I am wondering what to do.  What can I say....I am addicted.  I need to figure out #55!

3 comments:

Meaghan said...

Hahahaha, you sound like me w/ the marathon indecision. I'm in the same boat where I WANT to sign up for one stat, but can't for the life of me decide which one. I had LA on my radar again for the spring, but I think I want earlier.. Sigh.. Lemme know when you figure it out, I just may follow suit!

Christi said...

I have begun thinking about 2012. I am interested in CIM next year. I would love to run a marathon again but I have to get the body to cooperate. Any words of wisdom oh wise one?

TarynMurtagh said...

Austin. Feb. 19th.