What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Serendipity.

I absolutely love this word.  Serendipity.  I love how it looks.  I love how it sounds.  and... I love what it means.

The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way: "a fortunate stroke of serendipity".

I am so cliche!  I believe everything happens for a reason.  I believe you are never thrown more than you can handle.  I believe the universe truly listens to you, and gives you what you ask for, even when you don't even think you're asking for anything.  Most importantly, I believe that when you least expect it, the most amazing things happen.  You're not looking for these things.  You're not wishing for them. "It" hits you like a ton of bricks. One moment you are minding your own business and then BAM.  Serendipity.  If you're not a believer, I dare you to challenge yourself... open your mind but more importantly, open your heart. But first... you must close your eyes and simply, believe.  




1 comment:

Christi said...

I am going to try serendipity this year. Meaning I am going to believe!

May 2012 be a fantastic year for you!