What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

"am I there yet? am I there yet? am I there yet?"

[ENTER: IMPATIENT GIRL] 

The hardest part is behind me now...the decisions, the heartache, the stress... of divorce. of moving. of moving on.  I can see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel...and it's bright and beautiful and blinding. and I am running towards it. I am filled with its warmth, as it guides me towards the home stretch.  the moment I have been impatiently waiting for...for months. I am going *home*...to a real house, with walls. and a roof. to MY home. where MY heart is. where new memories will be made. where laughter will not be spared. where the healing begins. where the next chapter of my life will be written. I am holding a blank piece of paper and a shiny new pen, excited with all of the new thoughts swirling around in my head. What will the first words be? 

Am I there yet? As rhetorical as that question is, the answer is undoubtedly literal.  Yes.  I am. 


[EXIT: GIRL ARRIVED]

1 comment:

SkirtChaser said...

So excited and happy for you lady.
Can't wait to see you out there smiling and smashing life everyday!!!