What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Monday, March 5, 2012

things I love. ♥

we should all remind ourselves time and again, what it is in our lives that make it worth living.  my life has shifted monumentally and so have many of the things that make me happy. these are just a few of the things that I love...

family. giggling til it hurts. running. new shoes. big gold hoop earrings. october. sunrise. sunset. pink. my furry babies. aspen trees. Quilly Willy - RIP. interior design. Once. sand between my toes. summer. wedding receptions. my Twin-SBF-BFF-sisters-psg-Dukie-the feisty Irish cancer-kicking New Yorker-T.B.-the pint sized sarcastic beotch in Boulder-the coolest Starbucks manager ever-the female Dickerman-Gator Girls and all my other FFs. music. Red Rocks. climbing endlessly on my roadie. tiny chairs. people who drive mini-coopers (you both know who you are.) tater tots.  sundresses. kissing. vacations. Victoria Secret. manicures. soft skin. brown eyes. wind chimes. trying new foods. southern california. joking around with my Grandpa and his comb. my mother's laugh. twinkling garden lights. wind chimes. making people feel good. crying. West Elm. open water swimming.  random acts of kindness. Gubna. my massage therapist. hugging. Sundays. KD-Noods-Bubbies. no longer being in my 20s. taking pictures. garden gnomes. rain. being a Daddy's girl. every marathon race start. buffalo burgers.  appreciation. hoodies. dancing. clutterless kitchen counters. garlic bread. lip gloss. everyone who thinks I'm funny. mile 25. halloween. dreaming. crushed ice. my birthday. walking. unsalted organic butter. my green eyes. whistling loud. yoga teachers. knee high socks.  red wine. the pacific ocean. ranch dressing. headbands. pinky swears. hot showers. february 18th. believing I  make a difference. lying in the grass under a starry summer sky. OPCC caddies. cupcakes. anything that glitters. my kermit the frog watch. long eyelashes. pizza. being in love. my bikes. fireworks. feeling fearless. nutella. Ironman Wisconsin. candles. thunder and lightning. my friend's amazing husbands and boyfriends. feeling loved. giving compliments to complete strangers. sarcasm. the number 7. walking around barefoot. ahi tuna. holding hands. pineapple. drummers. vanilla frosting. serendipity. designer jeans. french doors. Chicago. smores. the endless  definitions of *home.* chick lit. chiclets. playing RoShamBo. gabbing on the phone for hours. how my parents "go to show." french pressed coffee. my life. 

2 comments:

I'M Tri-ing said...

You have a lot of love...and that's a really good thing to have.

RunnerChick said...

my sisters. having a job that i like. my fur babies. trail running shoes. ice baths. and most of all... friends like you. XOXO