What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Louisville, KY...the rebirth of an Ironman.

August 26th, 2012, 7:30AM EST. After a 21 month hiatus from not only Ironman, but triathlon, I found myself jumping into a [filthy] river, along with 3,000 other athletes in search of the answer to the ultimate question we all ask ourselves at some point in our lives...what am I truly made of? After 13 hours, 42 minutes and 2 seconds I knew the answer to that question.   I don't need to share the details of my day as I do believe the following pictures will vividly and very accurately tell you... 









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristina....you are an inspiration!

Tommybabe Haffner said...

Nice decision to go with the photos for this!

Randi said...

You are a ROCKSTAR!!!

Astrid Betsy said...

cultures,crimson passion and bridal wedding dressindulgence.The huge difference between the prevailing customs, geography andfaith,distinctive ethnic.To start with,the colour of the term with