What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My 2014 race season is going to be amazing!

There are so, so, so many reasons I am so flipping excited for the 2014 race season.  I don't even know where to begin but I'll try (ok, that's a huge lie as it's not hard at all!)
1. BETTY DESIGNS
...I am honored and humbled to announce that Kristin Mayer, Founder and elite designer of Betty Designs, has graciously chosen me to be a part of TEAM BETTY and is my 2014 *sponsor*
...hands-down the most wicked, insanely cool / functional apparel and gear company on the planet
...an amazing group of women that have been chosen to proudly represent said cool apparel
<<< check out Betty Designs >>> email me for a special $ treat $  so that you can order more, as you won't be able to get "just one thing!!" Go to the "About Me" section to shoot me a message 
...I am going to be rocking my sick Betty Designs racing kit
2. IRONMAN TEXAS
...is my first race of the season and is only 85 days away.  85!!!
...I am going to be racing with some incredibly amazing bad-ass friends: Dan, Mary, Colin, Steve,  Andree, Heidi, Kelly, Brittany, Kimberly Kae :) and I know I am forgetting someone (sorry!)  Do you have ANY idea how many sweaty high fives and hugs that will be on the run course?!?
...it is going to be HOT and HUMID and that's my favorite IM weather  
...one of my bestest friends just might, maybe, hopefully will be there to cheer me on!
...I am going to be rocking my sick Betty Designs racing kit
3. IRONMAN BOULDER
...is only 163 days away
...I am going to be racing with even more incredibly amazing athletes - and yes, I checked out the Participant list - and estimate that I will be out on the course with at least 36 people that I know personally...and then the amount of spectators that I will also know is pretty ridiculous (and hopefully my ENTIRE immediate family will be there // hint, hint Michelle and Bobby // )
... 303triathlon is going to be documenting my entire race day, including a photographer that will be following me throughout the race, for reasons to be later disclosed -- and if you haven't been to their website yet, CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE IT ROCKS!
...it is going to be HOT and that's my favorite IM weather
...I am going to be rocking my sick Betty Designs racing kit
4. REDMAN FULL (140.6)
...is only 194 days away
...I am going to be racing with 2 incredibly strong women who will be doing their first 140.6 and I am honored to bear witness to that as I race alongside them
...it is going to be HOT and HUMID and that's my favorite IM weather
...I am going to be rocking my sick Betty Designs racing kit

...and of course there are 1 million other reasons I am so excited but I won't bore you with those!  Yes indeed, my 2014 race season is going to be fucking amazing!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

You my dear are going to have a great year! I can't wait to hear about your adventures. And holy shit Redman is 194 days away! I better get moving!