What the hell is Ditch the Tiara?

Redefining the word beautiful...one dirty, sweaty, bruised up mile at a time, with a few downward dogs along the way...

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2015. girl refined. girl redefined.

2014?  It had quickly come and gone. and it was one hell. of. a. year.  It suffered the good, the bad and the ugly.  2 torn hamstring in 3 separate places.  3 Ironmans. 2 marathons.  My parents moved to Colorado.  I myself moved 3 times...fuck, I feel like such a gypsy. Cruise to Mexico. Lost my wonderful grandfather. BUT...the best part?  The part that simply amazes me...leaving me in complete disbelief, amongst the wonderful things that did happen, despite the massive bumps in the proverbial road traveled? The best part was that I fell in love. Not the teeny bopper kind of love, where I am smitten and in lust, and I will move on in a few days, if not sooner. But the kind that made me think, How in the world did I live my entire life up until this very moment without him kind of love. The kind that happens only once.

He puts the smile on my face, and the beat in my heart. He completely embraces my silly~glittery~pink~girly~sparkly self. He is my best friend. He is willing to take "gangstuh" selfies with me and flash <<< jazz hands >>> at races. He makes me feel appreciated. adored. admired. for all of who I am, for all of who I was, and for all of who I want to be. He makes me feel ALIVE...and he is the very reason that I have found the inspiration to start writing again...he has given the Tiara Ditcher a heartbeat...and she is refined. she is redefined. and she feels alive...


...and the second best part?  Is that he is totally H.O.T.  yup, the Tiara Ditcher is definitely alive! 
Love!



2 comments:

Kate Matheson said...

<3 you Betty Sis! Thank you for sharing your heart and your sparkle (and especially your jazz hands) with us!

tri like mary said...

Happiness that is well deserved. And gives me hope that it'll happen for me too! :-)